Retaining an experienced real estate lawyer at an affordable price should be of paramount importance to you in a real estate transaction. Our qualified attorneys and staff will walk you through each step of the process. We help you negotiate contract terms and inspection issues, help with banking and lender questions, and will appear at your closing to walk you through what can be an overwhelming process.
Real estate isn’t a sideline practice for us, it’s one of our primary areas. We have an entire real estate department whose sole function is getting the deal closed for you. Whether you are purchasing or selling a primary residence, a vacation home, investment or commercial property, our attorneys can help you through the challenges faced in the most basic or complicated real estate transaction.
In addition, the land use and zoning attorneys at Casha & Casha, LLC are able to represent clients before local planning boards and other governmental agencies. We work with real estate developers, builders, businesses and homeowners to facilitate development projects or obtain variances and special use permits.
We work with top environmental consultants to help landowners, lenders, and other businesses understand and work within New Jersey's complex environmental regulatory framework. Our lawyers have years of experience dealing with environmental issues affecting property transfer, such as environmental audits, Phase I & II assessments, ISRA compliance and soil and groundwater remediation. We also assist clients in evaluating business decisions by taking into account the potential environmental costs and liabilities, which could significantly impact the feasibility or financial advisability of acquisitions and other transactions.
- Acquisition and development financing
- Condominium documentation and Department of Community Affairs registration
- Construction lending and negotiations
- Construction litigation
- Contract negotiations
- Easements and restrictions
- Environmental regulation and litigation
- Financing transactions
- Foreclosures and work-outs
- Land use planning/development regulation and litigation
- Mortgage transactions
- Planning and Zoning Board Approvals
- Purchase and sale transactions
- Real estate tax appeals
- Real property litigation
- Sales/leasebacks and exchanges
- Title questions
- Zoning regulation and litigation
- Affordable housing regulation compliance, development and litigation
- Apartment complexes
- Age restricted housing
- Commercial buildings and retail centers
- Condominiums and townhouses
- Health care facilities
- Hotels and resorts
- Mixed use buildings and facilities
- Office and industrial parks
- Office buildings
- Planned Unit Developments
- Residential developments and subdivisions
- Shopping malls and retail centers
Residential (prices do not include out of pocket expenses, e.g. postage, etc.)
Sale: Minimum fee of $950.00
Purchase: Minimum fee of $1,200.00
Refinance: Minimum fee of $750.00
All other real estate matters:
Free initial consultation. During the initial free consultation, there may be the possibility to establish a flat fee for our services. However, each transaction has its own set of facts and circumstances, and fixing a set fee may be impossible. In the event a flat fee is not applicable, all work will be billed on an hourly basis, and a retainer will be established at the time of the free initial consultation.